Burov Gel is a complex natural product, relieves pain associated with conditions such as:
- Various injuries, sprains and strains with swelling and hematoma
- Joint pain
- Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Tired and heavy legs as a result of impaired venous circulation or due to physical exertion
- Varicose veins where contributes to the elimination of fatigue and swelling
Burov gel contains 12 plants, recognized for its beneficial effects like: comfrey, fenugreek, chamomile, calendula, St. John’s wort.
Gel formulation is easy to apply and is easily tolerated by skin.
Burov gel works currently giving instant feeling of freshness and cooling. Due to stimulation of local blood flow, it quickly turns into a pleasant feeling of warmth. Local anti-inflammatory and mild analgesic effect quickly relieves pain.
In conditions of impaired venous circulation increases the tone of veins and prevents swelling.
- Athletes for a faster recovery from various injuries and for muscle warming before the activities
- All physically active people to relieve sore muscles, sprains and strains
- Pregnant women for the elimination of tired, heavy and swollen leg feeling
- Everyone who suffer from impaired venous circulation and leg cramps
- People who suffer from the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis to relieve joint stiffness
Ekcemin Parte is cream for skin care in children and adults.
- It nourishes skin affected with eczema
- Relieves symptoms of atopic and contact dermatitis
- Decrease skin redness and irritation after sun exposure
- Relieves skin inflammation
- Increases hydration and restores skin elasticity
Ekcemin parte is easy to apply to both face and entire body. It absorbs quickly that makes it suitable for all skin types. Ekcemin Parte is particularly recommended for eczema, especially in babies, as well as for dry, sensitive and intolerant skin prone to irritation and flaking. Assists faster healing of damaged skin by soothing skin inflammation, burns and dermatitis.
Ekcemin Parte contains evening primrose oil, calendula oil, panthenol, allantoin and urea whose joint effect retains moisture in the surface layers of the skin and restore the disturbed balance of the natural protective skin barrier that results in fast hydration and regeneration.
Evening primrose oil contains essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants that are largely responsible for the remarkable healing properties. Fatty acids are essential for the cell structure, therefore it helps prevent cell damage and strengthen its natural defence mechanisms. Soothes sensitive skin reduces redness and itching, accelerates regeneration and epithelisation of the skin prone to eczema and cracking.